Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Oh the places you'll go!

Today waiting for my flight to board a guy taking a survey asking how many flights I had been on in the last 12 months....  I really had no idea so I guessed 25 but thought since I had a few minutes I would actually see how many from last mid May...

MAY...MKK to HNL for a meeting, HNL to MKK return home
JUNE... MKK to HNL for grad school
JULY... HNL to MKK return from grad school, then MKK to HNL to MKK for a meeting
AUGUST...MKK to HNL ; HNL to OAK to visit Ashley; OAK to SLC to ATL to GSO to visit family
SEPTEMBER. .. RDU to ORD to ATL to RDU disney with Mom, RDU to ... to LHR to EBB
DECEMBER... EBB to Nairobi, KENYA to EBB to visit Stacie and renew visa
MARCH...EBB to ADD to CAI to ADD to EBB to visit Joe and Lori and renew visa
MAY... EBB to DUB to AMS to visit Gerbin and Marjon; AMS to GOT to AMS to visit Marcus; AMS to.... to.... RDU to visit family

So with all of those stops I guess I am at around 28.... hmmm... that is a LOT of flights!

No comments:

Post a Comment