As I have had some time on my hands the past couple of days... I thought I would put together a to do list of goals for this summer... some personal... some home tasks... some preschool related... etc
Dates... May 27th through July 27th
Goal... Two months to get things done
- Read through the Old Testament- Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Sam, 2 Sam, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiates, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obediah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi
- Read Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair, The Last Battle
- Make one quilt
- Exercise Daily- almost!
- Accomplish pulling evidence for accreditation
- Start Classroom Portfolio
- Start Program Portfolio
- Revise Director/Teachers/Staff and Parent Handbook
- Hike Kalaupapa trail at least 2 times-closed due to bridge collapsing so NOPE!
- Install new smoke detectors
- Rescreen kitchen window
- Finish making Christmas cards
- Start The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Send one care package
- Weekly trip to the beach- 6/11, 7/5- Yes I know two or three times is sad.
- Get caught up on scrapbooking- besides accreditation portfolios there has been no scrapbooking this summer.
- Put together children's portfolios for next year-Thanks to Marissa and Camille :)
- Lose 5 pounds- with working from 7-4:30 everyday... this was harder than I expected
- Cook one new recipe-Chicken eggplant parmesan 6/2
- Blog weekly- As it is the end of the first week of school... I haven't blogged at all in a while.
- Enjoy time with friends
- Take a birthday trip off island!!!
- Rearrange and clean bedroom
- Get Romeo fixed
- Work in garden- no water, no garden... :(