Saturday, May 29, 2010

To do list for Summer 2010

Updated at of August 7th, I haven't gotten everything done that I desired but I can't feel bad as a lot of things did get done that I wasn't expecting to... with that I feel much more prepared heading into school this year than in previous years and that is huge!!!

As I have had some time on my hands the past couple of days... I thought I would put together a to do list of goals for this summer... some personal... some home tasks... some preschool related... etc

Dates... May 27th through July 27th
Goal... Two months to get things done


  1. Read through the Old Testament- Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Sam, 2 Sam, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiates, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obediah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi
  2. Read Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair, The Last Battle
  3. Make one quilt
  4. Exercise Daily- almost!
  5. Accomplish pulling evidence for accreditation
  6. Start Classroom Portfolio
  7. Start Program Portfolio
  8. Revise Director/Teachers/Staff and Parent Handbook
  9. Hike Kalaupapa trail at least 2 times-closed due to bridge collapsing so NOPE!
  10. Install new smoke detectors
  11. Rescreen kitchen window
  12. Finish making Christmas cards
  13. Start The Lord of the Rings trilogy
  14. Send one care package
  15. Weekly trip to the beach- 6/11, 7/5- Yes I know two or three times is sad.
  16. Get caught up on scrapbooking- besides accreditation portfolios there has been no scrapbooking this summer.
  17. Put together children's portfolios for next year-Thanks to Marissa and Camille :)
  18. Lose 5 pounds- with working from 7-4:30 everyday... this was harder than I expected
  19. Cook one new recipe-Chicken eggplant parmesan 6/2
  20. Blog weekly- As it is the end of the first week of school... I haven't blogged at all in a while.
  21. Enjoy time with friends
  22. Take a birthday trip off island!!!
  23. Rearrange and clean bedroom
  24. Get Romeo fixed
  25. Work in garden- no water, no garden... :(
  26. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment