Saturday, March 16, 2013

Headed out of the US

This is the first time that I am actually awake enough to write.  Last night was a bit crazy but God thankfully worked out all the details and caused a miracle.  Didn’t leave MKK until 8:45pm due to “paperwork issues”.  Got into HNL at final call for my flight to SEA so I missed that.  Was the last one on an overbooked flight to SFO.  Even got an economy comfort seat and was able to sleep.  Had a 45 minute layover and boarded a flight to ATL.  Thought I was going to spend the day with my Gramma and Aunt who I haven’t seen in years but God had another route.  Thankfully I have been able to sleep, I have a little longer layover in AMS and I don’t have to pick up my bags until I get into Entebbe.  I was kind of concerned about getting all this done and only having a little over an hour layover in AMS but God took care of those details.

No comments:

Post a Comment