Friday, March 15, 2013

And the journey begins...

Surprise, Surprise… Island Air Molokai has a delay!  When I brought my bags to the airport at 6:30am flights were already delayed by 45 minutes.  Had to drop them off to get them checked through agriculture otherwise I would have to pick them up in HNL, pay bag fees again and recheck them.  Not fun when you are traveling with two 50 + pound bags with no wheels. 

Besides spending my day with my little ones celebrating St. Patty’s Day a couple of days early, I was a bit emotional and praying that flights would be on time.  The reality that I am moving finally started setting in this morning as I was leaving my house, saying bye to the cats, talking story with friends at the airport and watching the sun rise over the mountain.  Before I even got to school I had already had my sob session.  So many changes and it is leaving my head spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment