Thursday, November 1, 2012

Living Intentionally

The goal for this year has been to live each day intentionally.  Basically meaning when an opportunity is given by God... to take it and run with it.  So begins this trip...

During fall break, I received an email from Hawaiian Airlines telling of these $465 RT flights to JFK from HNL.  These were too good to pass up, so I posted on facebook to see if anyone else would be interested.  Within minutes, Kim, a friend from grad school replied that she was interested and had a sister that lived an hour outside the city.

So long story short the night before having my wisdom teeth pulled we bought our tickets.  So super excited!!!  Anyone that really knows me knows I am a planner.  Spur of the moment actions rarely happen.  Well mark this down in history as one of my rare spur of the moment actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment