Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 4: Change in Perspective

In years past, when I thought about my future, I never dreamed of going back to the US mainland or the cold weather or finding a church similar to MBC.  The past few days have opened my eyes that this is possible... I could get use to the cold weather. There are other really good churches out there like Valley Christian Church... very down to earth... up beat worship... message from the Word... friendly family.



Ultimately wherever God leads it would be my temporary home.  I am realizing that when you dream big you have no other choice than to do big things.  After today's message, I am at peace with whatever God calls me to do.  I have met some amazing single women that are serving with contentment where God has them.





Enjoyed spending the day worshipping with these lovely ladies and then spending a relaxing afternoon reading before heading to the mall and movies.  Ate fish and chips at Nathan's... famous for their hot dogs.  Got home a little after 9 in time to watch the NY Jets beat the Green Bay Packers.

Psalm 103...
v4. who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.
v5. who satisfies your desire with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles

A perfect reminder of His love for us.  He has not only pulled us out of the pit but also covered us with love and compassion.  For a sinner such as  I it is overwhelming.  He restores!!!  He is the provider of every good the fact that we don't deserve it.



Thank you Father God for your redeeming love that despite my past you love me anyway.  You have rescued me out of the pit and instead of giving me what I deserve you bless me with good things.  I am humbled by your love and mercy towards me.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment