Monday, November 19, 2012

"In a New York state of mind"

It seems like when something big is happening in my life, I am more aware of the topic being mentioned around me.  Tonight I was flipping through channels while I was doing stuff in the house and "The Voice" was on.  One of the gals was singing "In a New York state of mind."  It caught my attention.  I am not familiar with the lyrics but it got me thinking of my state of mind.  Even though I leave for NY in less than 48 hours my mind has been a battlefield... the Lord must be about to do something BIG because the enemy is attacking hard. 

Anyway a dear friend called today to just chat.  Candace was such an encouragement and blessing!  Agreeing with me on the recent disappointments but reminding me that my trust and hope needs to be in Christ alone.  A good friend is like iron sharpening iron... both get sharper!!

My mind and hard are focused on Christ and what HE has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment