Sunday, November 11, 2012

Packing for NYC

Ten days and counting... decided it was time to pull out the winter clothes.  I have been working to make sure I fit into last years clothes by cutting out sugars and carbs for the past month.  This has worked tremendously well to trim a little so that I "comfortably" fit into my clothes.  However trying on sweaters, jackets, and scarfs when it is 80+ degrees is not comfortable.

Anyway started packing a weeks worth of clothes plus gifts for the hosts.  Normally I could care less what I look like when I travel... in my min comfort counts.  However this is NEW YORK CITY we're talking about.  Can we do cute, stylish, and comfortable???  Oh and maybe warmth is something else to take into consideration....

Well now that the majority of the sweaters are packed... I guess it is time to figure out a carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment