Friday, September 28, 2012

Pumpkin time!!

 Fall break officially began for me an hour and a half ago after finishing parent-teacher conferences and mounds of paperwork.  Kicked my fall break off with a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up a few items and headed home to work on a couple of pinterest recipes!!! 

Have been tagging pumpkin recipes for the past few weeks just waiting for fall to officially get here...  needless to say I REALLY LIKE PUMPKIN!!! 

Found a pumpkin pie dip recipe that would be perfect for our women's fellowship brunch in the morning so I thought I would try it.  The recipe calls for caramel so my first step is to try "Crockpot Caramel"  . 



Should that work according to how it should.  It will go in the Pumpkin Pie Dip that I will put together and serve with ginger snaps in the morning.
 
Let the pumpkin festivities (and cooking) begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment