Monday, May 27, 2013

Doors

Remember that scene in Monsters Inc where Sulley and Mike are opening doors looking for Boo's room. 

It seems like lately God has been opening some doors in my life... ironically there have been lots of blog posts about "closed doors" in recent years....
http://hynangel.blogspot.com/2010/06/precious-moments-on-this-side-of-closed.html

This time, oddly enough, the door is remaining open and I am begging God to please close it so that I don't get myself into trouble (or get hurt).  I was sharing this info with a friend this past week and realized how silly I sounded. 

Whether God chooses to keep a door open or close it... that is up to Him.  Unlike Mike and Sulley,  the creator of the universe knows what is on the other side of the door and ultimately what I will choose to do with what I find on the other side of an open door.  Thankfully whatever happens I am right in the midst of His amazing plan... or doorway in this case!

No comments:

Post a Comment