Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Reality setting in

The reality of moving to Uganda from my home of almost 13 years is finally setting in.  Last night in ultimate surrender to Jesus, I cried myself to sleep.  The tears not so much of just sadness but of overwhelming relief.  Relief that even though I don't know what the future holds, my Savior does.  He has a plan and purpose.  I am blessed by a network of church family and friends that are supportive and loving.  They are continually lifting me in prayer.

As of today, I have 8 weeks left on Molokai, and 2 1/2 weeks with my little ones.  God has blessed me with an amazing group of little ones and their families.  Went to a friend's baby party Saturday night.  Several of my preschoolers were there.  One little boy would not leave... he kept telling his mom "I need my Angela".  As soon as he found me and got hugs and snuggles from me ... he was content to go home.  I have little ones that when they see their parents on facebook... have to message me just to say "hello".  I love my little munchkins.

Ultimately it is that love that is taking me to Uganda.  I love my Jesus and He called so I answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment