Friday, January 24, 2014

Answers

God's word says "seek and you shall find...ask and the answers will be given to you".  Well for weeks I have been petitioning the throne of grace for answers to the direction he ultimately wants me going after grad school is finished.  Even though the answers I received last night look nothing how my minds eye thought they would and I know that some people in my life will be overjoyed with the decisions and others may not....I am at peace with the answers and know they are from my heavenly Father.

These answers came when I least expected in a form that caught me off guard.  Wisdom and suggestions from spiritual family was what God used this time to bring answers.  God is so faithful to provide when we ask and I am blessed!

So just in case you're wondering... nope I am not sharing my answers at this point... just that I got them and I know that all will eventually come out but at this point ... the answers aren't finished baking and I don't want to serve a half baked cake.

1 comment:

  1. It must be really comforting to have heard His voice regarding your future! Can't wait to hear once it's thoroughly "baked!" :)
    OXOXOX,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete