Friday, July 29, 2011

A weekend of firsts

What happens in __________, stays in ______________!

The old addage is meant for Vegas but truly applys for other places as well.  I will clarify ahead of time that nothing "illegal" went on this weekend.... just some good "clean" fun!

It was truly a weekend full of FIRSTS .... unfortunately nothing that I could check off of my bucket list... however it was a lot of fun and worth noting!

* Bra fitting at Victoria's Secret.  There is a story that goes with this but it really is not suitable for "public viewing"!

* Playing 20 questions Disney movies while stuck in Friday 5 o'clock Honolulu traffic.  Stumped the youngin's with Mary Poppins!

* Pedicures-  AHHHHHHHHHHHHH- mazing!

* Went fancy with the toes and had flowers and rhinestones put on!

* Went to Tiffany's at Ala Moana Mall... browsing for rings... had to try on a couple of rings...  I was surprised to find that my ring size went down from a 9 in high school to an 8 now!  I was also surprised to see the cost of some of these rings.  Wowsers!

*Ok... last but not least... we also went dress looking.  Couldn't pass up taking a picture of these two dresses.  These were just too fun!  Can you imagine an entire wedding party dressed in these!  I am seeing the sequel of 27 dresses!
* Sleeping on the top bunk of bunk beds.
* Waited in line at Border's for an hour and a half to buy 3 books.
*Went to Costco four times in the period of a week.
.... more to come when I am more awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment