Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In need of an adventure!

Two years ago, I put together my "100 things to do" list that I would like to do... 

When I first started,  I made a point to go out and do things.  Things to work towards.  Then life just stepped in and kind of got scheduled... you know routine.  Over the past few weeks... I have been desiring an adventure... a change of pace so I reevaluated ny "to-do" list. 

So recently, I have...

  • applied to grad school at UH Manoa to work towards a Master's in Early Education Curriculum.
  • officially registered for the Honolulu marathon on December 11th
  • lost 60+ pounds putting me within 20 of my ideal weight
  • been invited to come teach a conference in Cairo, EGYPT this fall.
  • debated whether to seriously get a tattoo or remain one of the few people to not have one.... hmmm???  Still haven't made a final discussion.
I am headed back to NC for a 2 week visit at Christmas so if anyone wants to join me for a trip to Biltmore Estates or a hike on the Appalachin trail, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I would love to meet up with you in NC! Haha but I am guessing that the entire time you are in NC, I will be in California! We will have to see. I love all of your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete