Friday, November 7, 2014

Upon arrival

Well I made it!  After two delays... one in Honolulu and one in Tokyo... and almost 15 hours of flying...not including airport time... I arrived into Shanghai a little after 10pm (was supposed to be in at 8ish).  So at the moment I think I am either 17 or 18 hours ahead of Hawaii???   Now my body has to get used to another significant case of jet lag!

Was meet by a Disney rep and driver... sorry no live Mickey upon arrival!  The driver took me to my hotel which was about an hour car ride.  Upon checkin at the hotel I did get a plush mickey like in the movie Saving Mr. Banks... just a smaller version.  Plus got a bunch of other goodies.  Will post picts when I get internet.

At the moment... just took a refreshing shower and since it is after midnight ... going to bed.  I have on boarding at 9:15am!

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment