Monday, November 10, 2014

Here we go again...

Differences in cultures...

After a couple of days in Shanghai... I have some random thoughts...

Does the face mask really make those who wear them healthier?  Good research project or science experiment...

How do women walk all over down town in the fanciest...frilliest...adorable outfits with stilettos and not be uncomfortable? I spend a couple of hours walking around in heeled boots and my feet are not happy with me.  Personally much prefer comfort over cute!

Do children prefer corn instead of apple slices with their happy meals at McDonald's?  Corn is served with almost everything here... including as a pizza topping.

With so many differences within the Asian culture from the American or African culture... there are a  lot of similarities again reminding me  that people are people no matter where they are in this third planet from the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment