Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Twas the night before departure

With 7 hours left til departure from MKK...  I may or may not spend that time sleeping.  Today has been a day filled with blessing and encouragement.

Spent this morning visiting with a friend and her new baby... went to the beach and out to lunch with another friend and her two year old... came home amd was inundated with calls and pele stopping by to drop off gifts of aloha.  Enjoyed a sweet time of fellowship at the Maunaloa bible study only to be dropped off at home and welcomed by phone calls and messages.

This journey is not about me going down to Uganda all by my lonesome self... I am taking with me my Molokai family.  I have received so much love, encouragement, prayers, and blessing over the past couple of days that I could float over on cloud 9.

So as I head out... it is not goodbye... but 'a hui hou'  ... until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment