Monday, August 12, 2013

Loved!

For the first time in a long time, it is after midnight and I am fully awake... not because  of stress or the endless to do list or spiritual battle... but because of not wanting this day... evening... weekend to end.  My heart is blessed beyond belief and I don't want to lose this feeling.

After yesterdays post of wants and needs... I am realizing that maybe I do not have to force emotions but through the love and support and prayers of precious friends that are truly excited for what God is doing in my life ... I can be excited for this new adventure.  At the see ya later party tonight I was able to spend quality time with those I dearly love... not only is that my love language but it is also the way that God encourages me.  I truly saw the hearts of those that have been by my side through the years.  Love is a two way street... and I hope that each person in my life knows that they are loved by me as well as the God of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment