Thursday, August 15, 2013

No sad goodbyes

Well almost...at the moment I am in HNL waiting to meet up with a friend who I have not seen in 8 years.

Left MKK with an achy heart but not a lot of tears.  Mostly  due to the fact that I had a  6:45am flight that was on time and besides Aunty Aome who took me to the airport and friends who work at the airport there wasn't a goodbye group.  Bri and Judah stopped by the house before I left and by the time I left Judah was crying.  I don't like seeing others cry and with an already achy heart it doesn't take much for the tears to start flowing. 

After not sleeping at all...having more coffee than I should have... and having to say goodbye to the furballs, the house, and my home of 12 years...I am feeling a bit shaky and emotional.

Counting my blessings and remembering that 10 months will fly by.  Ready for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment