Monday, April 1, 2013

A mix of emotions

Here I sit in Amsterdam airport again.  Thankfully the flight out of Entebbe left early last night and I got an "our apologies" voucher for food and air travel.  I am a bit tired and emotional... not sure if the emotions are just from the tiredness... the readiness to get home... my schedule being thrown off due to flight changes... or just missing the normality of life.  It could be a mixture of all of the above plus being really tired that I am not thinking straight.  It has been quite the emotional journey and it is FREEZING here!  I am blessed by the people that God has put in my path along the way to encourage and come alongside.  Kate and Pam, whom I met during the plane cancellation were so great to hang out with that it was sad to see them go in Amsterdam to catch their own flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment