Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My outlet

Journaling has become an outlet to me over the years.  Some of these journals have been published in blog form... many have stayed in the hand written form to live out their lives of solitude in a filled journal on a dusty shelf. 

Many of the entries end in a prayer expressing my heart to my maker.  Yes, I know He made me and knows my heart... but I really think He wants a relationship involving conversation.

It seems lately that more of my journal entries have ended asking for God to speak.  What if God is speaking but I am not hearing him for all the other voices?  What if I am not wanting to hear because it is not what I want? 

Unfortunately I know lately it has been some of both.  I want to be like Samuel that says... "Speak Lord I'm listening."

No comments:

Post a Comment