Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Whatcha brewing?

While roaming through the tea section at the market today... I discovered something that I thought looked interesting and that I needed to try. 

So for 10.90RMB I bought this bag of individual sachets labeled "flowers story".  With red being my favorite color... I choose this bag to try even though they had many others to choose from. 

Random guess but I think each color represents a different flower that are inside the sachets. 

So I took a packet to work this evening... dumped the sachet in my bottle and added hot water.  I think there were chrysanthemums...dried plums...rose hips...green tea... and sugar cubes in the sachet.  Once it steeped... it was quite tasty to drink. 

Just a word to the wise... when drinking a loose mixture like the above mentioned... it is really nice to have a filter or strainer on your drinking bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment