Thursday, June 18, 2015

Shanghai Disney Store

A couple of weeks ago, the world's largest Disney store opened in Shanghai at the base of the infamous Pearl tower. This is ultimately a precursor of the new Disneyland opening here in Shanghai in 2016.  Having always loved the magic of Disney... I thought this was a must see on my trip to Shanghai.

As a cast member, our discounts were limited to certain days and times due to the immense volume of visitors.  It just happened that I was there at a time that my discount was valid so we went in for a look.  I was a bit disappointed due to the fact that besides phone cases and a few keychains... most of the stuff was geared towards small children... ie dress up clothes and toys.  I ended up picking up a couple of small items as gifts and was told they have a much greater selection at Disneyland in Hong Kong which is in the plans to visit next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment