Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Under the sea

Life is much better... down where its wetter... under the sea!

About a hour and a half bus ride from my apartment is a little area known as Polar Ocean World where you can spend some time with the fishies and other water loving creatures!

Braving over cast... rainy weather,.. Helen and I boarded city bus 801 to explore.  We got there just in time to see the dolphin and beluga whale show.  The excitement in the dolphin pool before they were about to go on was hilarious to watch!

We then walked around to all the other areas watching the animals play or take naps.  These creatures are magnificient and to see them up close is amazing!  I think I could sit and watch sea life... especially the turtles... swim through the water all day. Reminds me of Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment