Monday, June 8, 2015

Positive precious moments

Yes... I realize that it is Monday in the US at the moment but it is the end of my official work week..so it is my friday. ( I work Thursday through Monday... and my weekend is Tuesday and Wednesday.) 

I have made some decisions today after a couple of frustrating and taxing weeks at work....

1. I am going to count my blessings and look on the bright side even when things get a bit crazy...
2. Along those lines I am not going to listen to the negativity and I am going to encourage those around me to speak positive encouraging words ...
3.I am here to invest in these children and I am going to spend my time and energy loving on them and building relationships with them and their families (because people are the only thing that have eternal value!)...
4.  We are not promised tomorrow... so I am going to take every opportunity to enjoy where I currently am.

I know I am very limited to what I can say here but I want to thank those like minded friends that post encouraging messages on fb feeds or send uplifting quotes or stand in the gap for me.  You will never truly onow how much I appreciate your lovingkindness and even though you are a half a world away.... I am encouraged to have you in my life!

On a side note... my tickets to Shanghai are booked for next week and I am so looking forward to a weekend getaway and checking a couple more items off my birthday bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment