Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Crazy?

I am in an odd mood tonight...  can't really explain everything...

,.. maybe it is all the changes coming up quickly in the near future
...maybe it is all that is going on in the village at the moment
...maybe it is the craziness of a certain 19 year old living with me at the moment... AVE MARIA

I feel the need to pull out my proverbial soap box at the moment.

Everytime I look in the mirror I am seeing more of these silver strands and lines that didn't exist yesterday.  Recently while in the market in town a man walked up  to me asking if the 20 year old with me was my daughter only to have the same sentiment replayed a day later by a self proclaimed 'player'! REALLY? 

I have been told to act my age at several times in my life only to be left wondering... how is someone my age supposed to act? We have already defined the fact that I don't do normal well and since I don't really know what someone my age acts like... I am going to act how I think I should act!

Now in regards to the self proclaimed player... no woman needs a man to play with her heart and emotions and not be serious.  If you are planning to sweep me off my feet, you better be ready to catch!  I don't want empty promises.

So with that I crawl down off my soapbox to my walker... and will cruise through this journey called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment