Wednesday, July 30, 2014

And the journey begins...again...

It is that time to be headed back to the other side of the world... where lions roar...zebras gallup...hippos wallow...and little brown eyed cuties play!

The last few days have been filled with a lot of good memories.  I have spent time with dear friends.  I have enjoyed lots of beach time.  I turned another year older.  I have gotten rid of more earthly possessions getting me down to one closet.  Details have been worked out and God has provided above and beyond what I could ask or imagine.  Dear friends have blessed me with a little cottage to stay in with an amazing view... other friends let me borrow their tacoma which introduced me to a love for standard pickups!.... I have enjoyed many dinners at friends houses and many hours of fellowship sharing stories of my recent adventures.

So as I sit in the Honolulu airport watching the sun go down with palm trees swaying in the background... I am sipping on a Starbucks mocha cookie crumble (birthday reward!)  Waiting on my flight to the US mainland to board.  This is the 2nd flight of 6 and 2 hours into a 52 hour journey of airplanes and airports.

So stay tuned... more adventures are soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment