Monday, August 27, 2012

Heart to Heart

Lord- You and I need to have a heart to heart about life... and direction... and boys... and ministry.  My heart is torn.  I want answers but all I hear is wait... trust me... faith is things unseen... be content for today.   I am making the changes you have called me to but these changes make me more emotional and nervous.  You are a big all knowing God and I know you can handle my questions... I also realize that you see the bigger picture and I don't.  I need answers and your calmness despite the emotions.  I want to be that calm, steady woman but I feel like I am on a boat in the midst of a storm. 

Here are my questions...

  • You have made the promise that I will be a wife and mother on this earth... when is this going to happen?
  • I need your wisdom to know what are deal breakers and what you desire me to handle and grow through.
  • What am I transitioning into?  Where am I heading?  What are you prepping me for?  Everyone has an idea but I want YOU!
So I guess I need to focus solely on you.  Trust that when it is time all answers will be revealed and live a life of purity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment