Friday, November 11, 2011

On the road again...

Wowsers!  This entire marathon training schedule has definitely given me a lot of time to think while I am walking/jogging.  Here are just a few things that I was pondering, while I was on the road again...

- God made our bodies super strong... here I am walking 18miles at a time but in Bible times Jesus walked everywhere He went... I wonder how many miles he walked on any given day.

- We as American's drive everywhere... and use our vehicles for even the smallest errands.  How much healthier would we be if we walked/biked instead of driving?

- 4 hours allows for a lot of time to think and pray.  What a better time to pray for your community while walking through it and people driving past!

- When the going gets tough... the tough get going!  I am stubborn enough that even though it is painful... I will complete this marathon.

1 comment: