Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Life is a highway

As November is coming to a close leaving just one month left of finishing out another trip around the sun, a mixture of emotions are swirling in my head. This mixture is creating a vortex of any coherent thought and only erupting with gibberish. I have been reminded how much I have to be thankful for but somewhere in the mix is the frustration that I fall so short.


To continue with the cliches- Life is a highway. On that journey down the highway of life, I am realizing how many potholes, speedbumps, and curves I have made it through. The curves have made for a longer more scenic route... the speed bumps have slowed me down to see what I would have otherwise missed... and the potholes – though small have caused damage to the vehicle that takes time and resources to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment