Friday, November 18, 2011

I just need you now!

There are certain songs that are associated with certain places, times, and people. For whatever reason when certain songs play, memories – both good and bad surface. They are triggers that take you back to a particular moment in time.

Well a while back a certain person came into my life and for whatever reason when the country song “I just need you now!” plays... I automatically think of this person (even though the song really doesn't fit the relationship). Anyway woke up this morning after having a dream about the above mentioned person apologizing for a situation that was probably only an issue in my mind. Woke up having such a peace that all is well and the situation has been taken care of. As I lay here tonight, the country song is still running through my mind but now it is almost like Jesus is saying, 'I want to be all you need right now'. So as I head to bed my heart is singing unto Jesus... “ I just need you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment