Saturday, October 8, 2011

God's way is better than my way!

Finally sitting on the plane, ready to fly to Paris.  After a cancellation yesterday and an hour delay today I am thankful to be leaving.  This has been an amazing trip but there is nothing like returning home.

My anxiety level has been a bit elevated since yesterday's flight cancellations. 

Lord, please give me your peace as I fly and make my connections.  Bless each leg of this trip above and beyond what I could ask or imagine.  Thank you for such an amazing trip... for new friends... for great adventures... and ultimately more of You!

This trip has been all about trust...
  • will I trust you in a new land
  • will I trust you when my bank card is not working
  • will I trust you when things are not going according to my plan
  • will I trust you to be my rest and peace
God took care of each detail all the way back to Molokai including letting me spend the night with friends in LA and in Honolulu!

No comments:

Post a Comment