Friday, October 7, 2011

Change of plans

Alarm went off at 3:15am, got dressed and everything packed and moved to the front door.  Joe checked flight schedule only to find that my flight had been cancelled and rescheduled for Saturday.  Had to call Air France to verify and then Island Air to change my flight.  Island Air didn't have any flights available on Sunday so I am getting back to Molokai on Monday morning.  Argh!

Tried to go back to sleep but had so many things racing through my head with the changes that it took awhile.  Got up about 10:30am and checked email.  Talked to Adele so that I have a ride home from the airport... she eased my mind that the kitties are ok and reminded me that there is one constant in like and that is CHANGE!

Ended up spending the extra day cooking in the kitchen with Joe and Lori.  We made brownies and potato soup and lots of other fun dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment