Monday, September 5, 2011

You are everything I need!

We are a blessed people. 

As I was working through my Bible Study this morning, I was reminded that nothing that happens in our lives catches God by surprise.  That is a very comforting thought to me. 

Every test and trial that comes into our lives is allowed by God to grow us and glorify Him. 
Every blessing that is bestowed upon us is to be used to bless others and glorify Him. 

Nothing that the enemy throws at us can thwart the plans that God has for us.  God can use it all to make us into the people He has called us to be.  If you are child of the King of kings then there is nothing that the enemy can do that will take you out of the hands of God. Oh... the enemy will definitely try but he will not succeed against God!

Take heart my friend... the God of the universe loves you and will strengthen you through the trials of this world.  He doesn't allow us to avoid trials as that would make us spoiled brats... but He does walk with us through the trial to strengthen our faith and trust in Him.

As a friend regularly says... "Walk with the King and be a blessing"

No comments:

Post a Comment