Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Moments that take your breath away

Yes... I am on a flight to Amsterdam listening to country music.  It is really difficult to get a long decent nap on the airplane and I am just imagining how tired I am going to be for the next few days.  As I have no clue where I am... what time zone I am in... and how I am going to get by on just cat naps.

Back to the point.... over the next couple of days, I could sit in the airport for super long layovers by myself or I can look for those moments that take my breath away.  I choose those breathless moments with friends and family

Promise from God's word for the day:

Genesis 12:2-3- God's promise to Abraham- "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you, I will make your name great and you will be a blessing.  I will bless those who bless you and whoever curses you, I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

No comments:

Post a Comment