Friday, September 23, 2011

My God provides

After reading the George Mueller story, I was convicted to trust God when raising support for this trip.  Normally I would send out letters petitioning others to give but not this time.  I was going to rely on the Holy Spirit to touch hearts and God to provide exactly what was needed.

Has God provided?  Absolutely.  He promises to provide according to His riches in glory.

How did He do it?  First of all ticket prices went down $300.  One friend who was praying for me in this gave... a friend's visiting parents heard the story and gave... had a few more babysitting jobs that usual... sold more Creative Memories supplies that I had in stock... and then last Friday (a week before I was to leave) I received a rebate check from Costco for the remainder of the ticket.  God works in mysterious ways and provides for those who trust in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment