Saturday, March 19, 2011

How far is the east from the west?

"Jesus can you show me just how far the east is from the west?  I can't bear to see the man I was rising up again."  Casting Crowns

This morning as I was working through my Bible Study some issues/sins from my past were brought again to the surface.  Whenever they are brought to my attention I am ashamed to think of how many times the enemy has used these situations to cause me to lose ground. 

In the midst of studying, I took a break and turned on the radio.  It is amazing what God uses to remind my heart who is still large and in charge. 

Praise be to God that no matter what I have struggled with in the past as Psalm 103:12 states, "as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."

No comments:

Post a Comment