Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Power of Your Love

The first summer I came to Hawaii with the Christian Youth Ministry Team, Aunty Jingo taught us this song.  At that point,  I was so uncoordinated and unfamiliar with the hula, I struggled to learn the moves to "The Power of Your Love".  Recently our little halau at Molokai Baptist, tweaked the original and started to learn it again.   I am blown away how much easier it was to learn this time even with harder moves thrown in.  After 10 years in Hawaii and dancing hula, I am still working on the coordination and grace but it does get easier.

This morning, Risse, Cendall and I danced.  Louise has an arm in a cast due to a broken finger so she was not able to dance with us but she is the one videoing.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Sweet Angela, Thank you for leading my heart to worship through your grace and talent. My heart is filled! I praise God for your love, passion, and commitment to Him. Your work does not go unnoticed. You bless so many...including me. I love you, Dawn

    ReplyDelete