Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reminder: One Year???

Six months ago we were challenged with the question... If Christ were to come back in one year, what things would I need to get taken care of? Now it's not a to-do list but as I prayed about what God would have me do this year there were a few things that He laid on my heart...

  • live a healthier God honoring life
  • daily be in the Word
  • be debt free (ie pay off the house)
  • invest in the lives of the children God has given me
  • share what God is doing in my life

How am I doing? Definitely not perfect, some days are better than others but moving forward to do what God has called me to. At this point I want to challenge you... in the next 6 months of 2010, what would God have you do for His kingdom?

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your prescence and take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit." Psalm 51:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment