Saturday, February 7, 2015

Heading to Harbin

After my last post on being so frozen... I am headed to a place today where the temperatures are well below zero... I am talking -29 degrees cold.  Ayeyayah!

Before I moved to China a friend said that I must go see the ice and snow sculptures in Harbin in January.  With trying to live intententionally and not put off things... a friend and I at work were talking about this and we decided to use one of our weekends and head to Harbin on an adventure.

So the weekend has arrived.  With the current job my weekend schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday which makes travel and almost anything else easier with being the middle of the week and not having to fight with 14 million other people on the typical weekend to get anything done. 

Met up with Helen at 5:30am outside of our apartments and caught a taxi to the airport.  At this time of the morning there were few people on the road but quite a few at the airport.  Currently I am sitting in the holding area catching up on my blog and clearing pictures from my camera.

Stay tuned on more adventures from Harbin...

No comments:

Post a Comment