Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Addicted

You know you have an addiction problem when you have to set a limit and bribe yourself to do something else!!! 

Ok... My name is Angela and I am addicted to PINTEREST...

Would you like to join my support (crafting) group????

If you are not a member of Pinterest... in a nutshell... it is a place that you can pin and organize all of those great ideas you see on others blogs.  Before Pinterest I would see an idea and think 'Oh that fun... I should do that' then I would forget all about it.  Now I can pin these ideas and then try them with step by step directions!!!

So on to the fun ideas that Pinterest has inspired...  (with my side kick Juliet!!!)


A birthday gift for a sweet little one year old documenting each month with her onesies labeled per month... made on a Creative Memories magnetic frame.  Was a great center piece on the gift table. 


Another friend with 2 boys was redoing her children's room so with the Cricut I cut out animals with each letter of their name and used the cut out letters to make this frame for some pictures.


This is one of the 19 centerpieces that were put together for the Kia'ika 'ike Early Education Conference.  Cute and whimsical filled with candy, gum, and  crackers to munch on while the conference was going on.  The paper and crayons were to jot notes, doodle, or network!!!  These were made for around $7 each and that included all of the snacks and refills!

So I was in need of a break tonight and wanted to do something for my staff... took clean frosting containers, ribbon, stamps, scrapbooking paper and punches to make these.  Then put dark chocolate and yogurt covered pretzels in a plastic bag tied with curling ribbon.  Super easy and had everything in stock!

 
Enjoy and hope you were inspired to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment