Saturday, August 6, 2011

Relay for Life: The physical part!

The morning after Relay for Life!

It's Saturday mid morning and I just can't seem to get up and motivated to clean the house and do laundry.  After getting home a little before one am I thought  I was tired enough to sleep in... however  I went to bed at 1:45am... woke up at 4:15 and could still hear the music from relay for life filtering through the bedroom windows... woke up again at 7am to use the bathroom and then dozed throughout the morning.  I am a little sore but more just physically tired from working a 50 hour week with preschoolers, training for the marathon, and then 6 hours of off and on walking last night.  I did get up to work on the Esther study and make banana pancakes... then put a few things away and checked email but now I am back in bed with a kitty by my side... ready for a nap.

Oh... buddy... if this is how I feel after walking on and off for 6 hours... how am I going to feel after running/jogging/walking/crawling the 26.2 miles?  Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment