Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If you give a mouse....

Being a preschool teacher I am really ok reading books on mice... watching movies on mice... doing projects on mice...

I am however not ok with one that thinks he is our class pet....  Today I was going into the art closet... opened the drawer to the yarn and found one peering back at me with his beaty little eyes... as if I was disturbing him! 

Not ok!  You are invading my space and need to remove yourself.  I was really beginning to think we had gotten rid of most of them because I haven't caught any in a few days.  After a dry summer... they have come inside looking for water (and food) so there for several weeks we were catching a couple of mice a night until it peaked at 5 mice and 1 rat being caught within 12 hours.  After that we have caught one here or there and then the past few days... none... until today!

Ewww buddy ... I am waging war!!!  Be warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment