Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How my day has changed???

How has my day changed since training for this marathon????

Not that I was a couch potato before but I am realizing I did a lot of sitting on my couch either with the computer, tv, or both, on.  That has lessened!  Take today and I am just in the beginning stages... I get off work at 4... meet up with my training partner at 4:15... train until 5:40... go to the grocery store... come home to my mom leaving a long message about needing to talk... ended up talking to her about family happenings for two hours while I ate dinner... washed dishes... sorted mail... watered the yard... made a salad for tomorrows Bible Study... etc.  When we hung up... (nearly 8pm) I turned on the tv while checking email... put away folded laundry... took a shower and by that time it is time that I normally snuggle up in bed with a good book... read a chapter and go to sleep.  Can't sleep tonight so I am journaling.

Maybe just one more chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment