Saturday, July 12, 2008

Romans 5:20

"The law was added so that the trespass might increase.  But where sin increased, grace increased all the more."  Romans 5:20

That grace brings our salvation before God.  As more laws are added, it again reminds me how wretched of a sinner I am.  This is a great reminder that Jesus' blood covers a multitude of sins and His amazing grace brings us through each day.

Thank you Lord for your grace to me!  I ask that you will forgive me for the numerous times daily I put my will before yours.  Help me to trust you for every detail of my life.

Lord, whether I am to be single for a lifetime you have called me to be single today.  My heart is struggling but with your hand to guide me, I will remain faithful to the calling upon my life.  I do lift up a prayer for my husband tonight that he will remain faithful to your calling as well.  Lord, bring him into my life at your appointed time and until then may I go about your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment