Tuesday, April 21, 2015

If tomorrow starts without me...

I once heard a poem by this title and it recently came back to me and made me ponder...

Am I doing the best I can with the time allotted?

We don't know our time here... for some the time on this planet is just hours while others get 100+ years...

If tomorrow starts without me, would this world be any different for me having lived in it? Would people realize I was no longer here? Would there be things left unsaid? Would there be things left undone? Would people in my life wonder where I stood? Or what they meant to me?

Did I say "I love you" enough?
Did I show my appreciation for those that came alongside and assisted in this journey?
Have I done all I could with what resources I had?
Could I have given more of my time... my energy... my heart... or my finances?
Would there be a list of should've... would've... could've's...or things on my bucket list undone?

Have I listened enough?
Have I given enough hugs?
Have I trusted enough?
Have I told others how I truly feel?
Have I said 'I love you!' Enough?

If tomorrow started without me... would I be missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment