Sunday, February 5, 2012

Redecorating!

Living on Molokai there are not many opportunities to find cute houseware items to redecorate.  Lately I have been hooked on Pinterest... lots of fun ideas just not always possible to get all of the materials.  Yesterday I picked up a new bedding set from a friend that I was yardsaleing with.  The colors inspired me to redecorate my bedroom with some of my favorite colors- red and chocolate brown.


Romeo and Juliet seem to like it already.  The crates and baskets in the background were also yardsale finds... crates ($5) and baskets ($1 each) just spraypainted. 
 Wall art from James 1 says "Consider it pure JOY" is cut from brown vinyl on the cricut.  Frames I was selling at the yardsale... didn't sell so I cut out leaves on the cricut and added some sayings.
I am really liking the warmth of my "new" bedroom.  Now to finish cleaning and putting away everything that I pulled out to complete the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment