Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Must love dogs"

On the topic of singleness... several years ago a movie came out entitled.... "Must love dogs".  It was about singles looking for a match and one of the criteria is that the other person must love dogs.

I think if I had to write a personal ad for myself...mine would say... "Must love Jesus- first and foremost... then must love children"

When I started teaching preschool, I thought it would be the best birth control ever.  Twenty four children all day???  Well it seems to have only increased my desire to have children.  This summer I started off with four children.... I didn't know how to react with that few.  By the second week, I was pleased with the seven children the Lord blessed me with and a bit overwhelmed by nine.  So laughingly, I told a friend that my happy medium is eight children.  Now I realize that normal families don't have eight children the same age.  Whether biological or adopted, my future husband... must love children!

No comments:

Post a Comment