Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

 It's that time of year where you can get wrapped up in the busyness or blessedness of the season. I have been overwhelmed by how blessed I am!


Friday we finished school and I headed to the mainland for the Christmas season. One of my goals during travel includes sharing the joy that Christ has put in my heart. Simple things like smiling and being courteous.... finding things to compliment others on... talking story... and listening to others story. Besides lack of sleep, the flights were excellent.

After not seeing mom and dad and being back in NC for 2 and a half year the excitement of seeing everyone was almost unbearable. You know the feeling! Mom, dad, and Uncle Jimmy picked me up from GSO and we ate Chick fil a for dinner. Yummy!

Sunday was filled with church, seeing more family (grandma, brother, sis-in-law), Biker's Christmas party, and PVA Christmas Cantata. Blessed that no matter how long, I am gone with most of these friends it seems that only a few days have passed. The true joys of this season.... family and friends celebrating Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment